Help Get Out The Vote for the Senate Run-Off Election in Georgia on Tuesday, January 5.
Join Vote Forward (https://votefwd.org) through December 7 to write letters to help encourage voters from historically underrepresented communities in Georgia to vote during early voting or on Election Day. Vote Forward has proven since 2017 that this letter writing campaign has increased voter turnout in special and general elections.
Support the grassroots organizations in Georgia that have successfully increased voter turnout:
- Take on voter suppression tactics with Fair Fight.
- Register voters with The New Georgia Project
- Protect civil rights with Asian Americans Advancing Justice in Atlanta
- Develop leadership with The Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials
- Increase the power of community with Black Voters Matter
- Support local organizations with The Movement Voter Project
For additional information, see the op-ed "How Georgia went blue" in The Washington Post.*
(*This is not an endorsement)